This idea of "blogging" has been rebounding around in my mind like a pin-ball in a pin-machine often bounces when it is shot from the start position. I would blog stock someone and BOOM... the ball is shot into motion. It bounces off the wall of, "I have absolutely nothing to blog about," and hits into the, "Who would want to read my blog?" peg, which have you noticed is always set so strategically in the middle making impossible to win? The ball then continues downward and runs over the "One day I'll blog..." bumper, where it drains down and the game is lost. Read a blog, ball released, and replay.
Well this awful game of blogging pin-ball, yes it has a name, is now over. Here I am! BLOGGING. Now the question is what kind of blog I'd like to have? I've seen photography blogs, poetry blogs, hobby blogs, "life" blogs, complaining blogs, political blogs, and all of those blogs combined to make the ULTIMATE blog. If we're going to go the "technical" blog route we need to look at the definition.
blog -noun
Well this awful game of blogging pin-ball, yes it has a name, is now over. Here I am! BLOGGING. Now the question is what kind of blog I'd like to have? I've seen photography blogs, poetry blogs, hobby blogs, "life" blogs, complaining blogs, political blogs, and all of those blogs combined to make the ULTIMATE blog. If we're going to go the "technical" blog route we need to look at the definition.
blog -noun
1.
a web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.
Not only will I be blogging about my experiences, observations, and opinions, but also my goals, my hopes, my day and night dreams, my beliefs, my values, my lover, and my family. This blog is a reflection of the girl I am and the girl I hope to become.
So thank you blog world. Thank you for this chance to contemplate where I've been, ponder on where I am, and hope for what I'll become...
Not only will I be blogging about my experiences, observations, and opinions, but also my goals, my hopes, my day and night dreams, my beliefs, my values, my lover, and my family. This blog is a reflection of the girl I am and the girl I hope to become.
So thank you blog world. Thank you for this chance to contemplate where I've been, ponder on where I am, and hope for what I'll become...
No comments:
Post a Comment