There are so many things in this world that make me laugh, smile, giggle, surprise me, excite me, and push me to be a better person. This post is dedicated to those things. :]1. My New Puppies!
This cute little one Roxy. She's a freaking babe. She is more reserved, but extremely cuddly. She just nuzzles her head into your neck. She is so soft, and just makes me feel better if I'm feeling a little down. She is completely darling. The two of them together make the perfect pair. My mom made a great decision to get both of them. Oh, and by the way, they're sisters. :]
2. Sunny Days
3. Rock Climbing
4. Eating Watermelon
5. Painting my nails.

This fetish of mine has started to pick up the past few months. It's like every color makes me feel something different. It's always fun to pick something new. The only problem is... every time I go to Wal-mart I buy a new one... I need to STOP.
6. Reading a book
7. Dancing
8. Listening to thunder storms.
9. Fireworks!
I'm so glad that I got to watch fireworks with Jord this year! He didn't get to come for the last couple years... mission... so I felt fabulous having him there.
It was also a blast this year with my family. Everyone was there except Haley. One day we'll get her! I miss her like crazy. This year we all took treats up to Eaglewood, and talked while we waited for the show to start. It was a lot of fun. I love my family. I'm a lucky girl.
10. Ocean waves
11. The cutest little bird known as the Chucker.
12. Death Cab for Cutie, Micheal Jackson, Jay-Z, and Sara Bareilles.
13. Rootbeer in a bottle
14. Earrings :)
15. Ashley Feller, Katelyn Richter, Emily Ferguson, and Jessica Naegle
Katelyn Richter. She is my partner in crime. She knows me so well. Living with her taught me more about myself than I thought I could learn. She pushed me out of my comfort zone and helped grow. She stood by me through my struggles, and she made me laugh everyday. I love her with all my heart.
My relationship with Emily has grown so much in the past few years. I wouldn't trade it for anything. S
he lifts me so much, and helps me remember what is important. She keeps me grounded, and I am so lucky to have her as a friend. She has become such an amazing friend, and a huge part of my life.16. Shooting stars
17. Dance parties
18. Live music while sitting on a blanket.
19. My Momma :)
20. Last but not least... JORDAN.
Jordan makes my life better. He makes me feel important, loved, beautiful, exciting, interesting, nerdy, stylish, quirky, spiritual, feminine, and extremely lucky. He pushes me to be better, and I hope that that continues through out our entire lives. I am incredibly blessed, and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment