
I got to dance this week! Holy cow it has been way to long. I miss it like crazy. I got to help Tori choreograph a hip hop routine for her girls at the Jazz studio. It is a little out of my comfort zone to choreograph hip hop, but I think it turned out alright. The theme is: Butlers. Hopefully they all like it... it's gonna be sicky sick!
2. My Birthday!
I am now officially 21. Look out world... I'm legal. I got to spend my birthday with the people I love most. On Sunday my family got together for dinner, presents, cake, and ice cream! It was so much fun. I am so grateful for my family and all that they do for me.
On my actual birthday I was lucky enough to have a fun night planned by my fiance. Actually, I got to wake up to him bringing me E.L.Fudge cookies. He is the best. :) After I went to work, which by the way, I got to launch a balloon out of the ceiling on the 10th floor of the JSMB. That's whassup. Anyway, after work my mom took me to go get a rainbow slush at Paces. So yummy. Then I was swept away by Jordan and we went to dinner with Jon and Emily.
After dinner we all went back to Jord's house where we played Apples to Apples with his family, and had homemade ice cream. Joey, your ice cream is the best! Loved it. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with my future family. Thanks to the Smith's for sharing my birthday with me. :)
3. Bridals!

I got my bridals done! Hooray! I can not wait to get them back... I hope they look alright. Lucky for me I was able to have my mom and Tori there to carry both of my bouquets. (Yes I had two...)
4. Swimmin!
Aw yes, I got to bask in the sunshine with my sweetheart. We swam, laid out, swam, ate cookies, swam, laid out. :) Such bliss.
5. Worked!

Work is such a blessing to me right now. I am so lucky to be able to work at the Garden with great people, and in a great location. Hopefully I can start makin the big bucks so that me and the Jord can make a house payment...
No comments:
Post a Comment